Calçada de Santana 122
1150 Lisboa, Portugal
Phone: +351 91 346 4517
WhatsApp: +351 91 346 4517
Alternative email: visitingportugal*at*gmail*dot*com
We look forward to hearing from you!
To send us an email requesting more information, or if you have questions or suggestions, please use the form below. If you know your travel dates and prefered property, you may want to use our Enquiry Form or even Book Now.
How to find us:
From the airport
- We do not reccommend that you take the metro from the Lisbon airport.
- We will send you detailed arrival instructions in both English and Portuguese, to help keep your taxi driver honest.
- If you prefer, we can schedule a private transfer for you (cost is 30€ for a car, 40€ for a van, paid directly to the transfer provider).
From the metro
- We love the metro for getting around town, once you are settled.
- If it is very important to you to take the metro when you arrive, we can provide instructions for reaching the houses on foot.
- Please let us know what you decide, since our medieval neighbourhood is steeper than it looks on a map.
- If you are driving into Lisbon, we can provide an easy address for your GPS.
- The Calçada de Santana is a one-way street, and the houses are on sidestreets with few places to stop.
- The best place to park your car is the parking garage at the Campo Martires da Pátria, across from the German Embassy (number 39).